The Way of St. James has also been conditioned by the restrictions that the whole world is suffering from the year 2020, due to the pandemic by the COVID-19 virus. In this regard, pilgrims should be aware that each autonomous community in Spain establishes its own rules regarding access, capacity, public transport and group activities.
This year 2021, after a few complicated months in which the state of alarm led to close the Camino de Santiago, the Concello de Santiago and the Archbishopric consider that the necessary conditions are met to ensure the safety of pilgrims and all persons who are related to the services of the Camino.
Therefore, with the “new normality”, the Camino de Santiago has become one of the best options to enjoy a trip with tranquility, enjoying nature, gastronomy and pilgrimage.
Fortunately, if you decide to do it, you can count on the magnificent alliance between Viajes Viramundo, Bentravel and Marly Camino.
Together we can offer you great benefits!
We are sure that with the support of these two travel agencies we can cover even more of your needs before and after your Camino and, of course, pamper you even more.
We want you to start enjoying your Camino from the very moment you decide to do it and not worry about anything.
That is why we have incorporated more benefits. We want you to:
- You don’t have to worry about all the details you need to know: visas, COVID protocols, flight changes and cancellations, airline flexibility policies, etc.
- Organize your entire trip (before and after your Camino): airline tickets, hotels, car rental, travel insurance, transfers/transportation, airport assistance, cruises, trains and much more.
- Facilitate any modification you need to make in any of the contracted services.
- Save you money and above all time, you will have professionals at your disposal.
- You will have many more options and services if you wish to extend your trip before or after your journey.
- Have more flexibility in the Cancellation Policy.
To reward your empathy and support, when you book your Camino de Santiago with Marly Camino, we and our partners will offer you free airport pick up or a tour to Finisterre!
Camino de Santiago. Safe Camino.
We want you to feel safe and at ease, and that is why Marly Camino includes COVID insurance on all its routes.
If you want to enjoy the tourist, cultural and spiritual experience that the Camino de Santiago represents, we invite you to contact us and we will gladly assist you.
The best is yet to come!
Have a good Camino,